- As ___, he forgot to bring his notebook to school.
- He speaks neither English __ French.
- ___ do you call that in English?
- The teacher explained ___
a. the lesson to the student.
b. the student the lesson.
- He was charged ___ murder.
- The storm prevented ___ on a picnic.
a. us to go
b. us from going
- The students have no difficulty ___ the exercise.
a. in doing
b. to do
- The committee comprises ___ with widely different views.
b. of men
- A man’s concept of liberty is different from ___.
a. a woman
b. a woman’s
- He objects ___ treated like a child.
a. to be
b. to being
- I ___ here for three years.
a. am teaching
b. have been teaching
- a. Can you give me ___ details, please?
- Hijacking is considered a ___ serious crime than kidnapping.
- Does he ___ his mother or father?
a. resemble to
- The boy ___ father is a famous scientist has won the prize.
- ___ is a great virtue.
a. The wisdom
- He typed ___
a. the report carefully.
b. carefully the report
- ___ he didn’t like her, he invited her out.
- We ___ the pictures on the wall.
Lesson 162 – Various Questions I
January 18th, 2009 admin
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.